Thursday, February 10, 2011

2/10/11

Took the kids to Cici's tonight...met all the old indoor soccer team. They had a game tonight. I needed some adult company! :)

Last week, the kids ended up being out of school Tu--Friday for snow/ice. It's a record ! It was the "storm of the century" ...11 years in! lol

Last Friday, Travis posted on facebook "snowball fight at our house...come if you can make it." Next thing I knew, 12 kids at our house. Some I have never seen before. Coulda been worse, I guess! Anyway, they all seemed to have a great time, played football in the snow. And theylet Addie play, so I was able to get my work done, so that was good.

Tuesday night I took the kids to Rosa's (2/8/11) and then Tuesday night/early Wed it sleeted and iced over again and no school again yesterday. wow...can't take much more of it. This morning (Thurs, 2/10/11) when I took Patrick to school, it was 13 degrees out. COLDDDDD!!! Later, when I picked Travis up after school, it was 37 and it felt like 75 after being 13...!

No comments:

Post a Comment