Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday, Feb 26, 2010

Friday Patrick came home from school and said that a friend had asked him to spend the night...that his mother was there at lunch and they discussed it. I said "Ok, well, call her and I'll talk to her about it." Well, he did not have a number. So at that point, I pretty much blew it off. Then a couple of hours later, this kid is at the door to pick up Patrick. oookkaaaayyyy. Anyway, I talked to her and got her numbers/address, and he went. W/out dinner. (I was making dinner when she showed up). she said she was going to the gym at 730 a.m. and would drop him off. So today he comes home, wakes us up of course, and Ty jumps all over him. So, Pat just goes and gets in bed, but 30 minutes later he bursts through the door and announces that he is going to throw up and runs to the bathroom. Spends about 20 minutes in there...does not throw up, comes and gets in our bed...and then tells Ty he is going throw up, can he get him a trash can. Ty does not budge, tells him to go to the bathroom, so Pat gets up and throws up on the carpet on his way to the bathroom. So Ty starts to yell at him, tells him he has to clean it up, etc. I am looking at Ty like he has lost his mind..and we get into it.

not a good morning.


Addie and I went and had lunch with the Harris ladies. I picked up Carole on the way.

It was Carole's and Jamie's birthday.



Rosella...


and Linda came...


And Bev/granddaughter/sister, and Kay.


Came home afterwards and got a call from Rosella that I had left my camera and had to go back to Linda's house to get it. Luckily they were still at the restaurant, so she took it home with her so I could get it.


So...Travis and I loaded up and went back to her house to get it.


He drove me there and back. Did pretty good on the highway.

that wore me out (lol) so I came home and napped...got up and did some laundry (folding) and dishes, and pretty much wastest the rest of the day, as usual.


Ty took Patrick to Monster Jam tonight. Travis got the tickets from someone and gave them to Ty to take Patrick...thought that was really nice of him. They just got home and said it was awesome!!

2/20/11
Last weekend I was sick. Despite that, went over to Ty's Mom's Sunday to grill out for her birthday. Pep brought some awesome cupcakes from "Sprinkles" . Really good! Much better than the ones we got in Keller.




Work has been busy this past week. We started a new clinic on Monday and for some reason, we were behind from the weekend. Not sure what happened there, but it made it easy for me to get my lines in this week because there were lines to be had at all times. Refreshing.

Patrick's class had been studying birds of prey and his teacher had a guy come to the class and show some of the birds...I went at Patrick's request and got some really good pictures of the birds.




Also, the weekend before that, his class went to the site where Kennedy was shot and the museum they have there on a Saturday. We all took the train to Dallas, then walked over there (I took Addison and walked around West End) and then went to lunch at Haufbrau's, then rode the train home. I took pictures of all the famous landmarks and texted to the St. Louis relatives throughout the day (mainly Linda) and "took them on the trip with us". It was kinda fun. (for me, anyway!). Anyway, it was a good day.
Lots of pictures, may post later
I guess that almost wraps up February. I still have not started the new Project Life for 2011. I did decide it will be a chronological book rather than a photo a day because I did not keep up with that. I'm still not done with 2010. I have all but June, July, and August done...and parts of those months are done, but not complete. I took the fewest pictures in those months. Oh, part of September is not done, too. My goal is to have it done by my birthday. for what i have left, I will just be putting pictures from that month but not necessarily taken that day...just to get it done. No one will know but me that it was not ON that day...and I'll likely forget in time, too! :)

1 comment: