Sunday, April 24, 2011

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Been awhile since I've written, huh?
well, I'm THRILLED to report that I FINISHED my Project Life 2010 book!!! I took off work last Friday and met my friend at a crop and FINISHED! My goal was to finish by my birthday (4/14) and I finished on 4/15. That is pretty good for me! just the fact that I finished something is good for me! :)

Let see...back in March, my Aunt Norma and her friend Jan and my cousin Colleen came to visit. So I had to clean my house (Colleen probably thinks "THAT was clean??" ) so she could stay with us for a couple of days. She stayed with Keith and Sandra. I was very conscious the whole time she was here of how BORING I am ! But in my defense, I had to work so had to get to bed early, and the kids were in school, etc.

anyway, we had a good visit...always great to have family come see us.

On my actual birthday, I worked, and then that evening I took Travis and Addison to the 1st annual international college night for Texas...in Las Colinas. We talked to many colleges, including one in Ireland that sounded really cool. anyway, lots to think about and it will be here before you know it. Friday night we went to Abuelo's after my crop. of course.

Following that, we did eggs hunts (2 of them) on Saturday, then went to get Patrick a Bedford Snowball snow cone.

Also, Patrick's 5th grade camp week FINALLY arrived...but it got cancelled the day before because the area around Possum Kingdom Lake was under fire. Literally. A wildfire broke out the Friday before, burned 20,000 acres the first day, and to date, (a week later) over 200,000 acres are burned. Fortunately, after going to school Monday, Sean Janke found and got approved a camp in Oklahoma that was just as good or better, so Tuesday afternoon they took off and ended up having an awesome week.

I will post pictures later.

I have the 2011 Project Life kit...trying to decide when to start. I kinda miss it...although not much has happened this year...there ARE things worth putting in there. i'll decide this next week what to do and how I want to approach it...picture every day or just chronological order. the first 4 months will definitely be just chrono order since i have not kept up with it, but we'll see after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment